Welcome to Reproductive Medicine Care
This platform offers you the opportunity to organise appointments for reproductive medicine services. Dr. Edgar Mocanu offers fertility and IVF consultations on the Zoom "face to face" end encrypted video platform. You will be sent a link with a password to access the Consultation Room once your appointment is confirmed.
Fertility Consultation - for patients that wish to investigate and understand why pregnancy has not established. A full history is taken and a discussion of your existing test results, what other tests are recommended and practical advice. It does not include a follow-up ultrasound. Please organise a semen analysis appointment through the Semen Analysis button below. If all the information is available a final diagnosis is discussed and tailored advice is given to include medical or surgical management or IUI/ IVF/ ICSI.
Oncofertility Consultation - for patients that are embarking on adjuvant cancer therapy and wish to explore fertility preservation and also for patients that are after cancer cure and wish to explore fertility advice and a pregnancy.
Second Opinion-Reappraisal - for patients that wish to better understand their treatments performed elsewhere, explore new avenues and possible alternative solutions. A full assessment of all information provided.
IUI, IVF/ ICSI, Egg freezing, Donor treatments - a detailed consultation about the IVF process, what it entails, laboratory aspects, risks and complications, likelihood of conception and if this treatment is recommended for you. A review of previous therapy received, detailed analysis and explanation and advice on going forward.
Details and recommendations:
1. Appointment duration is 30min (40min for Second Opinion)
2. Prepare all information in advance, blood results, ultrasound scan results, smear test, Rubella immunity, results of surgical interventions, if any, and semen analysis (if done).
3. Prepare all your questions in advance.
4. Please book your appointment below. An email will be forwarded detailing a Consultation Chart. Please fill in the information and return with copies of all results and your specific questions. A Zoom link will be automatically sent to you.
5. Be punctual as the appointments have only a 5 minute break between them.
To make an appointment, please scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the relevant button. You will be able to choose the time and make a payment on-line.
We look forward to meeting you and your partner at your chosen time.
Welcome to MaleCare Advanced Diagnostics. These services are provide on Saturdays and are designed for men that wish a detailed and diagnostic assessment of their semen. Tests routinely done by hospitals do not assess all important semen parameters.
Please book your appointment by using the on-line booking system and carefully follow the instructions emailed to you.
You would make an appointment if:
* Your doctor suggested advanced testing of your semen after a vasectomy
* You are trying to conceive and nothing happens
* Your doctor recommended semen testing part of the investigations for infertility
* Your wish to see if your semen is within normal parameters.
* You had a screening test and desire to know if other parameters are abnormal.
To book a date and time and pay for the test online please use the Semen Analysis button, below.
Please ensure you bring the sample to the following address: Room 3, Level 2, 64 Eccles Street, Dublin 7, D07 Y5N7.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU NEED TO RE-ARRANGE YOUR APPOINTMENT IF YOU HAVE FEVER, COUGH, HEARING OR SMELL PROBLEMS OR IF YOU SUSPECT YOU HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT OR HAVE COVID 19 INFECTION.